- Office : Paris
Joseph joined d&a partners as an associate in May 2022. He is active in corporate, regulatory and litigation matters.
- English (bilingual)
- French (native speaker)
- Polish (bilingual)
- Former trainee at Davis Polk & Wardwell (2021)
- Orrick Rambaud Martel (2019) and Linklaters (2017).
- Certificat d’Aptitude à la Profession d’Avocat (CAPA) (2022)
- University of Paris II Panthéon-Assas – Master II in Business Law and Taxation (2017)
- University of Paris II Panthéon-Assas – Master I in Business Law (2016)
- Cornell University – Exchange (2016)